Kelly Services is recruiting a HR Compensation & Benefits Trainee, for our client Siemens Healthineers, located in Alfragide.
With over 65,000 employees worldwide, Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers' needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
- Provide direct support to the HR Compensation & Benefits team for Europe, Middle East and Africa;
- Support with general Human Resources activities and, more specifically, Compensation & Benefits related tasks;
- Consolidate information, prepare reports and support project or process related tasks.
- University Degree in Human Resources or Business Management, Psychology or equivalent;
- Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written - mandatory);
- Good MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel (mandatory);
- Working experience in Human Resources (preferable);
- User knowledge in Workday or in other similar software (preferable);
- Knowledge of another language will be a plus;
- Communication skills and team orientation;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Strong customer focus, results and quality orientation and professional ethics.
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.