Kelly Services is currently looking for an HR Trainee for our multinational client, SIEMENS in Lisbon.
What role will you play?
- Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens Portugal, such as:
- Providing support to employees in requests and clarifications concerning HR topics (Ask HR);
- Data management related to employees and third-party workers (from onboarding to separation);
- Management of employee related organizational structure (cost centre, org. unit, manager);
- Preparation of documentation/insurance for business trips.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
- Fluency in Portuguese and English;
- Digital mindset: interest and experience in IT solutions/applications;
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
- Knowledge in SAP HCM and/or Workday would be a plus;
- Knowledge in Portuguese labor law.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.