At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for a Head Of Digital Workplace (m/f) to directly integrate in MedTech company.
This person is responsible and accountable for the strategy and improvement of digital area, which includes mobility & remote workplace solutions, workplace virtualization & collaboration services, E-mail, presence, instant messaging, and web conferencing aligned to integration of applications, services and standardization of processes.
Key duties & responsibilities
* Work with business and IT leaders to develop the Annual Plan, roadmap for DW&SE, ensuring adjustments in overall IT strategy are incorporated into the annual planning cycle.
* Organize and coordinate digital workplace steering committee meetings with business leaders to facilitate decisions in the DW&CS space.
* Provide leadership in the evolution of each key service area to ensure the provided services and support capability meet business demand.
* Provides a framework and governance to IT Vendor relationships and agreements:
* Manage vendor relationships including contracts, cost, delivery and issue resolution.
* Negotiate strategic enterprise agreements for key DW&SE vendors, working with IT such as Global
Sourcing and IT service providers.
* Build trusted relationships with IT vendors to deliver new products, services, and capabilities.
* Work with on-site and remote vendors and their activities as they implement new capability in the enterprise.
* Familiarity with Workday, ServiceNow, Microsoft 365, other enterprise software is a plus;
* Background in organizational change management, UX or learning and development.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
* 10+ years of experience in an Information Technology leadership role.
* Highly engaged leadership with the ability to engage, motivate, and inspire others to achieve a high level
results from a large and diverse group.
* Ability to hold vendors accountable for achieving desired business results.
* Demonstrated familiarity with relevant emerging technologies.
* Adaptive to changing business needs and the ability to work in a variety of different business situations.
* Experience dealing within and navigating a diverse political environment for a global, multi-business
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
* Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations of the tools to troubleshoot and maintain
implementations over time and to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences, as well as
ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and operate under tight deadlines.
* Fluent English
* Availability to work in Lisbon (1 day a week)
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.