Kelly IT is looking for a Head of Business Intelligence (M/F), to directly integrate our client's office. Our client is a global medical products and technologies company, with an IT competence center in Lisbon.
- Run the operational aspects of the BI platform;
- Ensuring excellent service levels and availability of reliable timely data.
- Define, articulate, analyze, prioritize and partner to deliver on the information, reporting, and analytical needs of the key business groups;
- Work with Architecture and Engineering teams to modernize the existing Data Analytics platform and define standards for common patterns;
- Develop, communicate, and execute on the vision for meeting the enterprise information and analytical needs, like the roadmap for BI platform and related technologies;
- Keep current with the direction of the business and the needs of internal customers & communicate plans and progress on use of information as an asset with leadership on a regular basis;
- Work with key business stakeholders to identify opportunities that create distinct competitive advantages and improved business processes for higher operational efficiency;
- Establish and maintain excellent inter-department communication so that roles, requirements, dependencies, decisions, and work processes are clearly articulated and understood;
- Define KPIs, key metrics, and critical data analysis;
- Reporting to the IT Director.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Experience of leading a BI/Analytics team, preferably in a medical device company (minimum Manufacturing, or retail);
- Knowledge of BI visualisation tools such as MS Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire;
- Experience of working with modern cloud-based data lake & warehouse services, ideally Azure Synapse, or Google BigQuery, Hive, Presto
- Other technologies which would be desirable: MOLAP - Azure Analysis Services and Traditional Database Platforms; MS SQL, IBM DB2, Hadoop;
- Understanding of data science concepts and opensource tooling, Python, R, Keras, Tensor Flow etc.
- Experience of delivering BI & data analytics programmes using an Agile methodology
- Fluency in English;
If you have the skills mentioned above, submit your application!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.