Kelly Engineering is recruiting a Hardware Engineer - Instrumentation & Control Design Trainee for a Siemens Energy, located in the Alfragide, Lisbon.
Siemens Energy offers world-class products and solutions for Energy Production. We help our customers around the world to operate electrical power plants and with our market leading portfolio of renewable energy technologies, pave the way for a more sustainable energy mix.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Support in the development, dimensioning and implementation of solutions in the area of Instrumentation and Control Hardware;
- Support in defining the HW requirements for each project;
- Implementation of technical electrical drawings, diagrams for turbines applied to thermoelectric power plants or industries and respective technical documentation;
- Work in collaboration with design and operation engineers, buyers and other internal partners;
- Ensure that the project complies with all customer's specifications and needs.
What are the necessary requirements?
- Professional Training, License or Integrated Masters in Electrotechnics, Electronics, Automation, Control and Instrumentation (Energy and / or Automation and Control Systems);
- Interest in areas like Electricity, Technical Design/Drawing, Control and Digital Systems;
- Fluent in English (Mandatory);
- Knowledge of German (Valued);
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools;
- Experience with SPPA T3000, SIMATIC, COMOS (Valued);
- Motivation to learn;
- Responsibility, ability to work under pressure and attention to detail;
- Communication skills, synthesis, proactivity, creativity and dynamism.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.