Kelly IT Resources is currently recruiting a Google Suite System Engineer to directly integrate our client in Lisbon.
Our client is a specialist in providing solutions related with public cloud, software development, data science & artificial intelligence and internet of things.
- Evaluate, plan, implement and support GSuite rollouts all over the world (remotely)
- Take care that the right things are defined, documented and/or automated to ensure the long-term success of the project
- Collaborate with an international and interdisciplinary agile team to get the projects done
- Support the helpdesk on tricky issues (level 3)
- Find the right processes and tools to help level 2 support work efficiently
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields (or equivalent work experience)
- At least 3 years of IT work experience in infrastructure/systems maintenance, architecture and engineering
- Familiar with Google GSuite from both a user and admin perspective
- Know how mail is routed and what MX, SPF and DKIM stands for
- Experience with Active Directory and/or Exchange
- Have already practiced with public cloud environments like AWS, GCP or Azure (optional)
- Are willing to travel 3 days a month
- English skills are obligatory, and German are nice to have
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.