Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Global Process Owner for Finance - Record To Report for a multinational client, located in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care and infusion devices.
As a Director, you will foster a mindset of continuous improvement, translating the strategy into action. You will be a subject matter expert for RTR, owning the end-to-end process across functional silos, geographic and business unit boundaries. You are accountable for the effectiveness of processes, end to end, within the defined RTR process where you will identify and drive activities which move Finance materially towards best practice in terms of process strategy, improvement, performance and governance.
- Developing the company vision, strategy and performance objectives for the specific E2E process withinthe Record to Report process
- Engage the Business, Finance, and other process owners to communicate strategy/objectives and understand their requirements and dependencies
- Ensure the strategy for the RTR processes enable the Service Delivery Model
- Engage with Technology, defining Finance's technology requirements, ensuring their successful deployment
- Engage with Data, influencing the inputs which the RTR process will transform into defined outputs
- Actively gather and apply external best practices and understand the impact of external requirements on RTR processes
- Champion formal processes to 1) identify high-impact improvement initiatives 2) collect best practices and ideas from business and finance colleagues, and 3) prioritize the initiatives
- Validate initiatives across the business and other end to end processes, building investment cases as required and develop a roll-out plan
- Define performance metrics for the processes (cycle time, cost, capacity, etc)
- Review quality of service against SLAs and intervene accordingly
- Identify performance gaps and launch remedial initiatives accordingly within the respective stakeholder group
- Manage all relevant policies and procedures related to the RTR process
- Ensure adherence to Key Financial Controls framework and regulatory/legal requirements within the processes
- Ensure internal and external audit issues relating to the process deficiencies are investigated and resolved.
Experience relevant to this job
- Over 15 years of overall experience in Finance
- Proven record in implementing global transformation, with strong project experience, inc. change leadership in new ways of working
- Experience in driving the implementation of global, technology enabled end to end process governance models including e2e process design, testing and implementation
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject (or relevant industry exp.)
- Professional accounting qualification (or material relevant experience)
- LEAN / Six Sigma Certified (desirable)
- Proficient English (C1)
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.