Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Global Process Owner for Finance - RTR for a multinational client, located in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care and infusion devices.
As a Director, you will foster a mindset of continuous improvement, translating the strategy into action. You will be a subject matter expert for RTR, owning the end-to-end process across functional silos, geographic and business unit boundaries. You are accountable for the effectiveness of processes, end to end, within the defined RTR process where you will identify and drive activities which move Finance materially towards best practice in terms of process strategy, improvement, performance and governance.
- Developing thecompanyvision, strategyand performance objectives for thespecificE2EprocesswithintheRecord to Reportprocessremit
- EngagetheBusiness, Finance, andotherprocessowners to communicatestrategy/objectives andunderstandtheirrequirementsanddependencies
- Ensurethestrategy for theRTR processes enabletheServiceDeliveryModel
- EngagewithTechnology, definingFinance'stechnologyrequirements, ensuringtheirsuccessfuldeployment
- Engagewith Data, influencingthe inputs whichtheRTRprocesswilltransformintodefinedoutputs
- Actively gather and apply external best practices and understand the impact of external requirements on RTR processes
- Champion formal processes to 1) identifyhigh-impactimprovementinitiatives 2) collectbestpracticesandideasfrombusinessandfinancecolleagues, and 3) prioritisetheinitiatives
- Validate initiatives across the business and other end to end processes, building investment cases as required and develop a roll-out plan
- Define performance metrics for the processes (cycle time, cost, capacity, etc) andtheirtargets
- Identify performance gaps and launch remedial initiatives accordingly within the respective stakeholder group
- Manage all relevant policies and procedures related to the RTR process
- Refine anddevelopnew policies andproceduresonanongoingbasis
- Ensure adherence to Key Financial Controls framework and regulatory/legal requirements within the processes
- Ensure internal andexternalauditissuesrelating to theprocessdeficiencies are investigatedandresolved
Experience relevant to this job
- Over 15 yearsofoverallexperience in Finance
- Provenrecord in implementing global transformation, withstrongprojectexperience, inc. changeleadership in newwaysofworking
- Experience in drivingtheimplementationof global, technologyenabledend to endprocessgovernancemodelsincludinge2eprocess design, testingandimplementation
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject (or relevant industry exp.)
- Professional accounting qualification (or material relevant experience)
- LEAN / Six Sigma Certified (desirable)
- Proficient English (C1)
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.