Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* You work with an international team of Category specialists supporting our project business globally;
* Globally responsible for the purchasing activities of electrical- and electromechanical material, e.g. control cabinets, cables or drives;
* Benchmark price trends including market analysis, quotation analysis and cost break down;
* Set up a Siemens Logistics Commodity Strategy in collaboration with technical counterparts and regional entities;
* Prepare and lead negotiations and Sourcing Decisions based on Total Costs of Ownership;
* Negotiate supplier's commercial project conditions and assure back to back risk management.
* Must have minimum 3 years of experience in an international Procurement Organization;
* Experience in Project Business is an advantage;
* Structured working approach in a complex matrix organization combined with the ability to stay focused;
* Passionate about collaborating successfully with colleagues from different functions and regions;
* Fluent English speaking mandatory, German speaking is an advantage.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.