Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a General Ledger Associate, fluent in English, for a client located in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies' company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence, and critical care, and infusion devices.
Overall purpose of the Role:
The General Ledger Associate is responsible for performing selected accounting and reporting tasks in the general ledger area. The role contributes to ensure proper accounting, reconciliation and reporting for assigned entity(ies).
- Perform assigned accounting and reporting activities in line with defined processes, standard operating procedures and work instructions, update process documentations as required;
- Respond to finance queries raised by employees, managers, finance partners & other internal and external stakeholders;
- Escalate issues and concerns to Country Accountant or RTR Team Lead;
- Support migration projects (work shadowing, work instructions creation);
- Act as a team player, build good relationship with stakeholders;
- Support cross process and cross function cooperation required to achieve overall goals for GBS;
- Secure compliance according to internal procedures and legislation;
- Secure deadlines and assignments are executed according to SLA;
- Act proactively in identification of improvement areas and supports their implementation.
- Minimum 1+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Knowledge of Technology: MS Office, SAP is an advantage
- Languages: English (fluent), other is an advantage
If you are interested in this vacancy, send us your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.