Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a General Accountant for the Record to Report team, for a multinational client in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care and infusion devices.
Purpose of role
The main purpose of the role is to act as an independent accounting expert ensuring the delivery of all accounting and reporting processes in scope. The person is fully responsible for the completeness of books and for timely and correct reporting of accounting figures for assigned entity(ies).
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform accounting and reporting tasks in line with defined processes, standard operating procedures and work instructions, update process documentations as required
- Execute period end tasks for assigned entity(ies), perform reconciliation and clearing of accounts, report actuals in reporting system on timely manner and meeting quality targets
- Act as subject matter expert for accounting and reporting processes
- Secure compliance according to internal procedures and legislation
- Support migration projects (work shadowing, work instructions creation)
- Escalate issues and concerns to RTR Team Lead and RTR Tower Lead and propose remediating actions
- Proactively assist RTR Team Lead to identify any areas of improvement to help maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, participate in the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Support cross process and cross function cooperation required to achieve overall goals for GBS
- Drive the resolution of more complex queries raised by employees, managers, finance partners & other internal and external stakeholders, build good relationship with stakeholders
- Act as mentor for junior team members
- Act as backup for RTR Team Lead
- Minimum 4+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Additional accounting certification is a plus
- Experience in working with IFRS and local standards is a plus
- Knowledge of Technology: MS Office, SAP is an advantage
- Languages: English (fluent), other is an advantage
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.