Kelly IT is currently recruiting a GBS Continuous Improvement - Project Manager, fluent in English, for a client located in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies' company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence, and critical care, and infusion devices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Interview users and Business stakeholders to gather and document business requirements and produce business specifications for new initiatives
- Communication conduit between the business and the developers translating requests for business requirements into specifications for development team
- Work with stakeholders and the development team to agree scope, implementation timescales and budget for new initiatives
- Provide support for team members in requirement definition and documentation
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for development, testing, implementation and stabilisation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain detailed project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 6+ years as a Project Manager
- Practical experience in implementing change in a shared service environment in one or more of the following functional areas: Finance, HR, IT, Automation or Continuous Improvement
- Degree or equivalent preferably in a technical discipline such as Finance/Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics
- Experience in leading/managing projects/improvement initiatives (e.g. Six Sigma, LEAN)
- Project Management qualifications (PMP, Prince 2, Scrum Master, Agile etc.)
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Fluent in English
- Lean Certifications are a plus
- SAP experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills - effectively communicating key data, including presentations to management
- Team player
If you are interested in this vacancy, send us your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.