Kelly IT is recruiting a FullStack Web Developer to our client in the energy sector.
As a Fullstack Web Developer you will perform tasks such as:
- Work in an agile cross-functional team with other frontend engineers, backend engineers, product designers, electrical engineers and data scientists
- Plan, build, test, and release new features
- Mentor other team members through pair programming, code reviews, and ad-hoc assistance
- Collaborate with engineers across the organization to identify and build on improvements to our processes and systems
Requirements for this position:
- Innovation mindset
- Strong alignment with our mission
- Focus on measuring and achieving positive impact on end-users, customers and the planet
- Stays on top of latest developments in web development
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
- "You build it, you run it" mindset
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using a component-based JS UI library (e.g. React, Vue)
- Experience using a Python web framework (e.g. Flask, Django)
If you match this profile, please submit your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.