Kelly IT is currently recruiting for the role of an Adobe Experience Manager, that will support and maintain Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) configurations through all phases of the customer lifecycle including initial design, implementation, performance tuning, and security hardening.
It also offers the opportunity to work on other areas of development: AWS (S3, Cloudfront), Akamai as well as Gigya and Marketing Cloud.
Your 'day to day':
* Design and govern Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) development best practices with a specific focus on multi-team/multi-site setup
* Help Development Teams to leverage AEM stack in a way that will support business capabilities and web operations
* Drive the interactions between the Development, Ops and Adobe Managed Service Team
* Design and maintain Akamai and/or AWS services setup to fit sophisticated business requirements
* Development pipeline design, creation and operation
* Support development Team in resolving build issues
* Design and implement front-end test automation
Who we're looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Software Engineering or a related field of study
* 5+ years Java web development experience - Full Stack or Back End.
* Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components or knowledge of another content management platform and the ability to upskill in AEM quickly
* Experience with Ci/CD tooling (Git, BitBucket, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, Sonarcube)
* Experience with Agile delivery methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and tooling (Atlassian).
If you have a matching profile, please submit your CV in English!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.