Kelly IT is recruiting a Full Stack Developer (M/F) to directly integrate our client in the great Lisbon area in a hybrid regime.
Our client implements Business Intelligence system and data analysis in several areas such as aeronautics, government and pharmaceutical industry, having client projects in several countries. It is a rapidly expanding company with a strong focus on the good management of its work teams.
- You will work in exciting projects in various business sectors, using state-of-the-art frontend and backend technologies and tools
- You will be responsible for the development of web applications within our product development strategy in close cooperation with our BI team in Switzerland
- You will ensure a straightforward, user-friendly and functional user interface according to modern UX best practices
- Computer science education with academic degree (university, applied sciences or equivalent)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in analysis, design and implementation of front-end solutions based on Angular 2+.
- Sound knowledge of JAVA, Spring Boot, and Hibernate.
- Experience with the following or analogous technologies and concepts: REST API, Websockets, MVC, relational databases
- Initial or basic experience in the BI field (ideally with QlikView/Qlik Sense) is a plus
- You are a Team Player, self-driven and motivated, highly pro-active and resilient attitude, open-minded with a meticulous working method
- Fluent in English (oral and written), German is an advantage
If this is you, please submit your updated English CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.