Kelly IT Resources is recruiting a Frontend Developer to directly integrate a internacional client for their offices in Sintra.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Frontend Software Engineer to join our client's Centre of Excellence with the aim of delighting their customers and consumers. You are familiar with building well-designed, performant and effective frontend web applications that support complex flows. The engineering team will rely on your technical expertise to take the frontend development to the next level.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Understand product area of focus, how it fits into the overall business and sometimes makes improvements or suggestions for it;
* Drive alignment by having conversations based on engineering strategy and principles with your teammates when appropriate, strongly oriented towards working to the same goal as a team;
* Strive to be objective and continuously reflect on your own biases when making decisions, holding yourself accountable for decision and outcomes;
* Understand your work domain, sharing knowledge frequently with your teammates and contributes to team's documentation, creating an organic culture for opportunities to share knowledge;
* Able to communicates effectively, clearly, concisely and in an audience-oriented way in written and verbal form both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
* Before beginning work, ensure that tasks are appropriately sized for continuous integration and incremental delivery with help from teammates and manager;
* Understand the importance of security, utilizing this knowledge to input on making decisions that may have security implications;
* Consistently design code that is aligned with the overall service architecture, utilising abstractions and code isolation effectively;
* Use a systematic approach to debug issues located within a single service;
* Understand the testing pyramid, able to write unit tests in accordance with it, as well as higher level tests with support if required;
* Consistently write functions that are easily testable, easily understood by other developers, and accounts for edge cases and errors, with the ability to uses docstrings effectively.
What we would like you to have:
* Experience indesigning and developing major functional changes to existing software systems, or new ones;
* Able to provide guidance on design, coding, and operational best practices, and have a successful track-record of applying these best practices to software that you have worked on;
* Development experience in REST API and server side;
* Some experience and/or knowledge of AngularJS/React/Vue etc;
* Pro-actively automate testing of the code you write;
* Familiar with building pipelines and why automation is crucial, supporting the agile mindset and practice;
* Experience in working in small increments, with very short feedback loops, iterating often.
If you are a match with this profiles, then submit your application online.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.