Kelly Services is a multinational company, based in Portugal since 2008. As Human Resources specialists, we work every day in order to give the best solutions to our partners and to our candidates. Our focus benefits our customers, wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields.
Our client is a global leading customer engagement provider, who differentiate themselves from other similar companies, by empowering the customer experience, designing and delivering excellence on behalf of some of the world's most respected brands.
Knowing that they deliver real impact to their partners, they took the customer support experience to another level. By combining talent, data, and technology, they deliver total reliability and digital transformation in our constantly changing world, through their 48.000 employees based in 26 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas, and Asia and in 36 languages.
One of their core values is being driven to go further. Accordingly to this and for one of their final clients, who is an American multinational technology company, we're helping them to grow their support team in Lisbon.
Currently and with this in mind, we're recruiting Fraud Prevention Agent (m/f) with fluency in English and Italian to verify assigned orders of web purchases which fall under the scope of doubtful integrity. It is required to review an array of data and perform an investigation leading to acceptance or cancelation of an order. The ability to identify and record deviating activities, discovering trends, and flagging emerging issues are a core part of the individual's tasks. You'll be responsible for representing one of the biggest American brands of consumer electronics (smartphones, tablets, portable media player, smartwatches…), computer software and personal computers.
What do you need to have?
- Proficiency in English and Italian, both written and oral production;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactivity and dynamism;
- Strong results and customer orientation.
What do we offer?
- The possibility to join this amazing company and to integrate a team that is dealing with one of the biggest brands worldwide, situated in Lisbon just in the city center;
- Conditions: Gross monthly salary - 892€ + Meal Allowance + monthly bonus;
- Working schedules: Monday to Sunday with two rotary days off and 8 hours daily between 07 am until 10 pm;
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Ongoing training and Support;
- Work contract since day one directly.
We can help you take your career where you want it to go, and where you may have never imagined. Top companies count on us to connect them with talent like you.
Let us help you find what's next.
Take your talent to the top!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.