Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Financial Systems Business Partner, fluent in English, for a client located in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies' company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence, and critical care, and infusion devices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the Hyperion team prepares for and reacts to process requirements for the following: Financial Close process including application reconciliation, Budget and forecasts, Master data governance, FP&A and statutory reporting and analysis, Security control;
- For Hyperion (and in-scope SAP) application and process development activities;
- Identify opportunities and prepare business cases for development initiatives targeted to enhance user effectiveness;
- Operate as the Senior User within the core project team steering committee of any development project. Ensure each project phase is focused on end user effectivenes;
- Mitigate the risk of end-user process interruption by ensuring users are appropriately prepared and supported through any process and application development initiative;
- Ensuring appropriate security controls are in place and applied across all systems that balance end user effectiveness with externally audited standards
- Collaborating with the Hyperion Planning and HFM system leads throughout the month-end, Budget and Estimate processes;
- Operate as a functional subject matter expert;
- Operate as a FP&A subject matter expert with regards to the production, interpretation and analysis;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or IT;
- 5+ years relevant experience;
- Fluent in English;
- Background in financial responsibility and business decision-making;
- Consultative and continuous-improvement focused;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Must be highly organized, accurate and detail-oriented, ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well with all levels and departments within the company;
- Proficiency in SAP GL, SAP CO-PA, Hyperion HFM, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Smartview;
- PC proficiency (Excel, Word, Power point).
If you are interested in this vacancy, send us your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.