Kelly Search & Selection is currently looking for a Financial Planing and Analysis Team Leader, for a multinational client in Lisbon.
Purpose of role:
You provide Financial Planning, Management Reporting and Analysis services to the whole organisation. You work directly with FBPs and Business CoEs to deliver insightful management and strategic reporting. You produce both reactive and pro-active targeted analysis providing insight which directs the financial performance. You deliver the financial planning process by co-ordinating and producing agreed outputs, working with the FBPs and Finance leadership. Within Finance, you are a FP&A process expert, leading on the strategy and direction for continuous improvement to drive efficiency, consistency and increased automation in the use of planning, reporting and analysis tools, and finance systems.
Standard role accountabilities:
- Deliver the delivery of a financial planning process that meets stakeholder requirements, supporting the delivery of BU operational and strategic goals.
- Develop insight into potential Corporate, Business Unit and supporting Function performance gaps, enabling transparency on the success of actions taken within the Business and highlighting areas where course correction is required.
- Manage the provision of proactive and reactive analytic support from within GBS to FBPs and the Business as required.
- Work with FBPs and Business to ensure that the planning, reporting and analysis produced by the FP&A CoE, are efficient, controlled and deliver insight and value to the business.
- Coordinate and manage the strategic plan process, including inputs from FBPs, Business CoEs and Business stakeholders.
- Embed a comprehensive framework to guide the planning process and assist the business in developing its strategy.
- Co-ordinate and manage the production of the annual budget working closely with senior FBPs and business stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate and manage the production of in-year re-forecasts.
- Responsible for the production and management of related SLA's for all management reporting.
- Responsible for the maintenance of agreed reporting catalogue and updating the related reporting guidelines and governance.
Operational skills relevant to this job:
- Substantial FP&A experience, including modelling, within Shared Services environment.
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Strong influencing and team leadership skills including team management.
- Good communication skills.
- Making proposals which apply data and business intelligence.
- Additional accounting certification is a plus.
- Require advanced English language.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.