Kelly Services is recruiting a Financial Group Controller, for our client. It's a global leader in industrial supply chain solutions, in Lisbon.
This person report directly to Group Controlling Department. Through the analyses and recommendations, are contributing to improving the Group's financial performance.
- Monthly closing and reporting for HQ departments via communication with Accounting, preparation of analytics and investigation on issues;
- Streamlining current processes of reporting, accounting, and analysis;
- Support in Monthly closing, Forecasting and Budgeting operations and reporting;
- Administration of the Group controlling system (HFM);
- Run the recurrent financial reports (Monthly, Budget & Reforecast);
- Contribution to preparation of the analysis & presentations to Top Management and Supervisory board;
- Assisting in preparation of the communication with key stakeholders to provide relevant financial insights;
- Provide support in analysis of Group overheads;
- Provide analyze of the Group's operational expenses, overheads, and headcount;
- Analytical tools improvement;
- Participation in ad-hoc projects.
- Graduation in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent;
- Over 3 years experience as Audit or Controller;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills and experience in organizing processes and data;
- Comfortable with other IT and financial tools: SAP, SAP BW, Hyperion, or similar tools;
- Have worked in the service or industry sector in international organizations;
- Adaptability to work in a challenging and transforming environment;
- Rigorous and organized, excellent logical and analytics skills.
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.