Kelly Search & Selection is currently looking for a Financial Controller, for a multinational client in Lisbon.
Purpose of role:
The position is responsible for ensuring the effective functioning finances and accounting in the organization, managing a small finance team and communicating performance to general manager and CEO.
- Working with external accountants, create financial and accounting reporting for the entire company.
- Be responsible for the good execution of the procedures for monthly accounting, according to the company rules.
- Liaise with the accounting/bookkeeping activities on the company locations and ensure compliance with the group rules.
- Follow the international audits on company locations.
- Be able to recommend and implement internal policies and good practices.
- Monitor execution of budgets.
- Manage Accounts receivable and payable across both sites.
- Degree in finance, accounting, or economy.
- Minimum experience of 3 years under similar or equivalent position.
- Knowledge of both Portuguese and UK accounting practices preferable.
- Great analytical and result interpretation capability
- Fluence in English (CEFR level C1 or above.)
- Able to travel between company locations when conditions allow
- PHC software experience (Preferential)
- MS Office tools experience
- Excellent Team Leading capability
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to take the lead and problem solving.
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.