Kelly Search & Selection is recruiting an Executive Personal Assistant, fluent in English, for a multinational client in the telecommunications equipment industry, located in Lisbon.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leading-edge calendar management for VP: Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements. Ensure VP attends all important meetings. Work closely with him to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities;
- Schedule meetings/visits on behalf of VP. Manage the logistics of those meetings and events. Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as required, assuring the confidentiality of this event is absolutely cared and respected;
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the VP's ability to effectively lead the organization;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the VP. Agree the priority of the tasks and co-determine appropriate course of action;
- Become the "trusted confidential bridge" for smooth communication between the VP and his staff, helping the executive to keep up-to-date systems records, performance management dialogues, meetings requested by the team;
- Manage all aspects of the organization's office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows.
- Bachelor's degree added value;
- 5-10 years executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Portuguese. Spanish will be an added value;
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software;
- Strong ability to work in a multinational team;
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information;
- Ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Good planning skills. Ability to complete a high volume of tasks. Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.