Kelly IT Resources is recruiting an Engineering Manager to directly integrate a internacional client for their offices in Sintra. As part of our client's continued development, they are building an IT competency center in Lisbon, and require technically qualified, adaptable and ambitious IT professionals to support their mission to improve lives across the world.
- Leads strategic organizational decisions and plans, by operating at a strategic level, influencing decisions, identifying dependencies across the organization and working with individual teams to resolve them before they become an issue, by installing preventative measures to mitigate repeat occurrences, achieving organizational alignment on major goals;
- Has a thorough understanding of the entire business, including individual domains, and how they contribute to overall business strategy, effectively and responsibly managing risk, change, and uncertainty without having the total picture during routine business, as well as when in high pressure situations;
- Actively seek to create or redefine technical roadmaps across the organization with product & business counterparts, by reviewing work critically and ensuring it's appropriately broken down and prioritised across the business functions
- Defining and maintaining engineering and technical standards and practices with teams, ensuring these are entrenched within the organization;
- Proven expertise in technical and organizational architecture, including all domains, their bounded contexts, and how they interact with each other, creating an architecture mindset that allows for iterative, autonomous development and future scaling;
- Actively works with the security team to set, refine and implement organization wide security strategy.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Master in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent;
- 5+ years of experience as a Manager;
- The ability to foster culture of clear, concise, effective, audience-oriented communication across the company, ensuring colleagues actively listen to others and are understood;
- The ability to consistently navigate across the organization to enable teams to support each other. Ensures that credit is shared and given where due;
- The ability to take ownership of decisions made in the engineering organization by helping stakeholders make clear decisions in alignment with organizational goals, backing decisions made, and taking responsibility for their success;
- Passion to actively mentor across the organization in an open, respectful, flexible, empathetic manner, seeking out mentoring opportunities for themselves and others, and supports others in their growth as mentors;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
If you match with one of these profiles, then submit your application online!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.