Kelly IT is looking for an Engineering Manager.
If you want to be part of the new decade on energy revolution, our client has the opportunity to have a real impact by creating new products and services that will contribute to energy transition, focusing on the 3Ds (Decarbonization, Decentralization and Digitalization).
In order to create the future, they are looking for a Engineering Manager.
Define development methodologies/frameworks
- Implement and oversee agile/scrum methodologies
- Promote the development culture based on lean engineering and fast innovation
- Define the development strategy and activity plan
Manage outputs and costs
- Manage the the IT team of Devops, Backend, Fullstack and Front End, Data Science, interacting with UX, UI and Elctrical Engineering team
- Oversee high level architecture for the proposed development roadmap
- Support project or prototype budgeting and manage development costs
- Collaborate with Product Managers to define the roadmap for product development and translate them into stories
- Supervise project timeline and quality of deliverables developed on products and services in pipeline
Staffing operational management
- Manage the resources allocation to teams, based on planning and development objectives of each HR
- Provide/organize coaching and training for all SEL members to build a self-sustaining, high performing CoLAB
What we are looking for:
- Experience on leading IT teams.
- Knowledge on electrical engineering is a plus.
- Experience on agile and scrum management
- Good combination of structure and flexibility at management and decision
- Ability to work in dynamic and ambiguous projects
- Natural ability to empathize with people
- Easiness to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience on working on fast pace and flexible development
- Up to date on innovation trends in the energy sector is a plus
Specific Skills Required
- 5+ years of experience managing IT teams and product development
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant degree for the function
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- PhD is an advantage
- Fluent English
Location: Lisbon, Portugal (or availability to be in Lisbon once a week for meetings)
If you're a match, apply now with your updated, English CV!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.