Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer, for a company in the Energy sector located in Lisbon.
If you want to be part of the new decade on energy revolution, our client will provide you the opportunity to have a real impact by creating new products and services that will contribute to energy transition, focusing on the 3Ds (Decarbonization, Decentralization and Digitalization).
As an Electrical Engineer you will:
- Lead the development of hardware for the solutions to be developed (e.g. controllers, electric chargers, chips, cards, firmware protocols, connector);
- Start to finish project ownership from specification to design, prototype, and manufacturing;
- Lead a team of hardware and electrical engineers;
- Collaborative work with software engineers, project managers and business analysts;
- Perform technical requirements analysis and specification;
- Sourcing of components;
- Assembly and testing of prototypes to put the developed equipment into operation;
- Monitoring and support to the entire prototyping process to MVP and MMP in collaboration with the other development teams (engineering and IT).
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent in experience;
- 4 or more years of hands-on experience in a relevant position;
- Innovation mindset;
- Strong alignment with our mission;
- Focus on measuring and achieving positive impact on end-users, customers and the planet;
- Stays on top of latest developments in the field;
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Eligible for certification to perform modifications to electrical installations (plus);
- Not required but experience leading a team of engineers is an asset.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.