At this moment, Kelly IT is currently recruiting an Embedded Engineer for a prestigious automotive customer. Our client is in Braga.
- Manage the certification process of high-end products together with teams, partners and Customers.
- Verify and test the compliance of the products according to legal requirements for countries (RED, FCC, etc…) and technologies companies (Android Auto, Car Play, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc…).
- Defines HW & SW Certification Requirements / Costumers Implementation to achieve.
- Create and evaluate documentation to support products certification.
- On-time execution of assigned tasks in compliance with client quality standards.
- Co-operation with local and remote engineering teams. Alignment of technical details with suppliers.
- Continuous development of professional qualifications.
- Engineering degree in Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science or related
- Linux experience (kernel/user space).
- Good C programming skills.
- Basic knowledge of Python or any scripting language.
- Smooth adopt to new technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn.
- Professional experience in software development.
- Experience in embedded system architecture and real time software development.
- Experience in the area of security
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.