Kelly Engineering is recruiting an Eletromechanical Production Engineer, for our client Siemens, located in Corroios.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. They help their customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with their global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
- Mechanical/Electromechanical Production Support (Electric Vehicle Chargers and MV Switchboards);
- Production support in cooperation with shop-floor technicians, production optimizations & process digitalization;
- Preparation of mechanical documentation (designed from customers/R&D) for production applications & checks the possibility for technical realization regarding the requirements;
- Dimensioning parts or elements aiming the application of technical solutions, ensuring requirements and related specific ordered data ensuring also the latest standards;
- Acts as a specialized know-how owner for the mechanical technical discipline.
- Bachelor Degree in Electromechanics, Mechanics or similar area;
- Previous experience working in factories or production;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Team player, proactive and dynamic;
- Motivated and autonomous.
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.