Kelly Engineering is recruiting an Electrical Site Supervisor for a prestigious multinational client in the Automation sector, in Lisbon.
* The supervisor will lead Electrical Scope of installation;
* Lead multiple teams in different points of the installation;
* Able to perform all electrical daily duties;
* Will use drawings, technical manuals and manufacturer literature;
* Inspects repairs, tests the electrical equipment and protection system and makes final running adjustments;
* Able to use precision Measuring tools & instruments;
* Provide wok instructions to assigned crews providing detailed technical and work instructions;
* Prepare material tools, safety precautions for assigned jobs;
* Ensures quality performance of all assigned work;
* Prepare and deliver reports that summarize work activity.
* Create or support installation documentation;
* Handle site problem reports, open points, etc.;
* Technical Diploma in Electrical or Superior Degree in Electrical Engineering;
* Excellent working knowledge of LV;
* Ability to understand and read single line and electrical schematic drawings;
* Computer application knowledge - MS Office & Basic ACad;
* Proficiency in English (Spoken, written, reading);
* International Experience (is a plus);
* For the more senior Elements International experience in the industry sector having supervision functions is a Must;
* Availability to Travel 50% (or more) of the time.
* Teamwork spirit, leadership skills, organizational capacity and eager to improve mentality.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.