Kelly Engineering is recruiting an Electrical Production Engineer to integrate the Siemens Corroios Industry, located in Corroios, Setúbal.
- You will help managing our DC charger portfolio with focus on heavy duty vehicle products which is developed and assembled in Corroios;
- Your focus responsibility will be the global control architecture of our DC chargers as well the continuous improvement of OCPP functionalities of our charger families, with OCPP being the standard protocol across our DC and AC portfolio for backend interoperability;
- You take responsibility, to manage the DC controller development along the whole PLM process including new functionalities, regional variants; involve stakeholders and take care of budgeting and monitoring of the development projects;
- You take care to gather the needed market- and customer requirements and own the product and technology requirement specification;
- Defines prioritization of KPIs both at development and operational level;
- Identifies bottlenecks and misconception along the product lifecycle to bring continuous improvement in the products;
- You actively seek information about the market & technology developments, participate in standardization & customer meetings, helping Siemens to reach and maintain a market leading position for DC Charging.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- You hold a master degree as electrical engineer, software or industrial engineer;
- You have worked for several years in the eMobility business ideally, with charging infrastructure and have a very good understanding of charge controller and embedded software as well as operator backends and OCPP protocol;
- Sound knowledge of EV charging technology and thorough understanding of the operation and structures of charging standards and software schemes;
- You have sufficient knowledge and experience on IoT functionality and embedded electronics, and embedded SW development;
- Ability to work in flexible and highly commercially focused ways to achieve results;
- You already have a minimum of 1 year experience within product management;
- Able to work with Agile methodology and principles;
- You have worked outside Portugal and traveling internationally is not an obstacle;
- Beside Portuguese, your fluent in English having German language understanding would be an advantage;
- The ability to present to customers and internal stakeholders is a clear requirement.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.