Kelly Engineering is recruiting an Electrical Engineer Trainee, to join the Siemens Smart Infrastructure, located in Alfragide, Lisbon.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Placed in Portugal we are developing an E-Mobility Program that has their team (R&D, Business Development and Production), working together in order to supply electric chargers across the world.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- Developing, designing and completing customer proposals in technical aspects;
- Analyzing customers' technical setup to better judge aspects of product and solution integration;
- Support the proposal development process with customer bids, proposals, presentations, contract exhibits;
- Align with R&D, PLM, Supply Chain, EHS, Engineering and other Product Lines, regionally and globally, to develop solution offerings;
- Preparation of electrical documentation (designed from customers/R&D) for production applications & checks the possibility for technical realization regarding the requirements;
- Support initiatives and presentations for management;
- Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, designs, drawings, processes and contribute to the intellectual property position of the company;
- Estimate and control design costs and collaborate with external electronic system design projects;
- Evaluation of technical risks and preparation of mitigation plan taking support from cross function team.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Master Degree in Electrotechnical Engineer, Eletronics and Telecommuncations or similar;
- Fluent English (written and spoken) and German will be a plus;
- Good reasoning, good organization of work and documentation;
- Quick adaptation to changing requirements and conditions;
- Proficiency in C/C++ as a minimum on programming languages;
- Motivation for learning and continuous improvement;
- Software development for embedded and industrial systems in high power environment;
- Bases of circuit analysis, embedded systems and computer networks;
- Ability to work under pressure, responsibility and autonomy;
- Ability to communicate with others, critical thinking and dynamism.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.