Kelly IT Resources is currently recruiting a Fullstack Drupal Developer (M/F) to join our client in Lisbon.
Our client is a German company that provides marketing strategies and solutions to hotel brands.
About the company:
- A dynamic and continuously growing digital marketing company with offices in Munich, Berlin & Lisbon;
- Flat hierarchy & short communication channels in a team of approx. 40 employees;
- Open & modern offices in central locations;
- International work environment;
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, snacks & drinks;
- Exciting team events, internal trainings & your own budget for further education;
- Professional and personal development through feedback talks from day 1;
- Internal offer for personal, strength-oriented further development through Corporate Happiness;
- Freedom for independent & self-reliant work;
- Great career opportunities & contact opportunities;
- Individual flight certificate (training plan).
- Project management of website development & support
- Coding & enhancement of custom content elements, features & extensions (Drupal and/or TYPO3)
- Team setup & development, resource planning
- Budget accountability & monitoring of profitability
- Continuous economic analysis of the department
- Consulting stakeholders on CMS related topics
- Supporting CMS editors
- Instruction of team members regarding new technology, trends & standards
- BA of Science Applied Information Technology or Media Informatics
- Extensive experience with Drupal, especially in the backend section (know-how in TYPO3 as a nice-to-have)
- Experience using and establishing tools like git, gulp, grunt, npm etc.
- Experience with MySQL Databases
- Integration of 3rd party web services via REST/SOAP API's
- Technical SEO skills
- Broad knowledge of the content management perspective
- Vast experience handling databases & domains
- Leadership & management skills
- High quality standard in all your developments & reliability
- High motivation, interest in strategy development & the tourism industry
- Great pleasure to communicate with colleagues & partners (inter)nationally
- Fluent in English (min. C1)
If you have the mentioned profile, please submit your CV!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.