Kelly Services is currently recruiting a Distribution Associate for a company in the Food Sector for a client in Lisbon.
- Properly organize warehouse to ensure all materials are easily accessible, countable and identifiable;
- Maintain the necessary inventory levels at the warehouse to ensure the fulfillment team has enough stock to meet their needs on a daily basis;
- Restock fulfillment stations and return excess materials as warranted;
- Review and document inventory counts to ensure accuracy within the warehouse;
- Receive and verify incoming stock, performing quality checks;
- Maintain auditable records: packing lists, pick lists, blueprints and other paperwork;
- Use internal tools to accurately register and communicate issues;
- Review and validate product inventory availability and ensure FIFO protocols are maintained;
- Maintain a clean warehouse area on a daily basis, in accordance to all company safety and hygiene regulations;
- Handle machinery safely and efficiently;
- Communicate daily about inventory related issues;
- Train and support new employees and temporary staff as needed.
- 1+ years' experience in warehouse supervision, including oversight of inventory of multiple product lines;
- 1+ years' experience working with Excel/Google Sheets or similar tools including formulas;
- Eager and fast learner;
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment;
- Comfortable working in an evolving and dynamic environment;
- Excellent level of spoken and written English;
- Fluent in Portuguese;
- Ability to work in our office and flexibility to work various shifts;
- Bonus Points: working with an ERP such as Sage.
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.