Kelly Services is currently recruiting an Operations Manager (M/F) for our client Wunderman Thompson MAP, in Lisbon.
About Wunderman Thompson MAP:
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, they work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, they work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance that they offer to the clients.
What will your day look like?
In the role as Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of Wunderman Thompson MAP daily operations and implementation of new client services. Ensuring the continuous development of staff and services, you will take part in several strategic actions and product conceptualizations. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Overseeing the team's daily operation and workload distribution
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements such as quality assurance and time to market activity
- Recruitment, people management and staff development
- Supporting the Regional Operations Lead and Global Directors
- Monthly reporting development.
- Since Wunderman Thompson MAP operate in a global environment with global clients covering multiple time zones, you should be flexible and with a can-do attitude.
Who are you going to work with?
Wunderman Thompson MAP Lisbon office is currently made up of 50 employees and growing! You will be managing a very competent team of approx. 10-15 employees and operate as the link between Wunderman Thompson various in-house departments.
Wunderman Thompson MAP work closely together with the teams in Copenhagen (HQ) as well as the other two office locations in Toronto and Bangkok. You will play a crucial part in growing Wunderman Thompson MAP Lisbon office, work closely with a Producer, and report directly to the Regional Operations Lead.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are curious, proactive, and energetic, enabling you to lead and motivate others. You are great at spotting new opportunities, and you act fast while being able to constantly balance between taking charge and making room for others. In addition, you have:
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships (3-5 years)
- Demonstrated experience with people and performance management as well as recruitment (3-5 years)
- Experience with digital production, commercialization of services or process optimization
- Strong ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Portuguese is a must.
If you consider having the required profile, please send us your updated CV and motivation letter.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.