Kelly IT is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our client's team. A multinational Tech Hub that offers remote work and a competitive salary + benefits package.
This is for direct integration in our client. No outsourcing. No consultancy.
We are looking for world-class DevOps Engineers with experience in developing processes, tools and automation for managing distributed systems in production environments. The Core Platforms team combines software and systems engineering and system administration practices to develop creative engineering solutions to operations problems. We are hiring DevOps Engineers of all levels and disciplines - our levels are Engineer, Senior Engineer and Architect.
Your 'day to day'
* Collaborate with different technology groups to deliver services and solutions for the technology stack
* Drive the optimization of building and managing infrastructure through automation.
* Development and improvement of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines for developer productivity increase
* Provide tools, and solutions that enable software engineers to deploy and fix forward fast
* Design and implement logging, monitoring and alerting solutions, increasing systems visibility and enabling faster recovery from incidents
* Automate systems management, focusing on performance and scalability, improving utilization and reducing toil
* Ensure all services and solutions designed are built in adherence to PMI's InfoSec policies and are fully industrialized for consumption by customers and technology groups
* Optimise systems for performance and scalability, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation
* Design and management of cloud architectures guaranteeing high availability, top performance and reliability
* Design cost-effective solutions and services ensuring that value is measured, tracked and realized at the end of key delivery points
Who we're looking for
* Experience of building, running and improving CI/CD frameworks, tools etc. and industrializing these into day-to-day operations
* Extensive experience of deploying technology solutions across cloud-native platforms. We predominantly use Amazon Web Services, Salesforce Cloud, Adobe Cloud and SAP Hybris Cloud
* Demonstrable experience of integrating and industrializing technology platforms (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) on a global scale reducing operational and process waste
* Demonstrated history in automating operations processes
* Experience with containerisation (preferably Docker, K8s)
* Experience with implementation of Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Single Sign-On (SSO)
* Deep experience of integrating monitoring and alerting technologies, such as New Relic, CloudWatch and Elasticsearch 7 into the technology stack and driving significant change in the customer experience
* Fluency in one or more high-level programming languages like Java, Python, Go, Ruby or equivalent
* Experience writing automatic tests and adapting a code base for better test-ability
* Experience with microservices architectures
* Demonstrable understanding of security and networking principles in a cloud-native environment
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.