Kelly IT is looking for a Data Engineer to join our client's growing team. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support the software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- 2+ years extensive experience of building big data pipelines with Apache Spark - real-time and batch processing (mandatory);
- 2+ years' experience of Python (mandatory);
- 2+ years' experience of interacting with big data and cloud data stores, both SQL and noSQL such as Hive, Presto, Apache Kudu, Big Query, AWS Athena or related big data store systems (preferential);
- Experience building large scale distributed systems or applications
- Experience with Kafka, Kinesis, Storm, Spark and other data pipeline technologies
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
- Strong data modeling skills (NoSQL & RDBMS)
- Experience with Linux, good knowledge of linux administration
- Experience with Unix Shell Scripting - Experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience HAProxy, NginX, Netty, Docker
- Exposure to modern execution frameworks like Mesos or Kubernetes as well as management tools like terraform
- Experience with Continuous Integration, QA, Stress Testing
- Experience with configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Saltstack
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodology
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS 'big data' technologies.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Solution Architects
- Service desk
- Offshore technical support teams
- Business users
- Senior Management
If you match this profile, please submit your updated English CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.