At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for a CyberSecurity Operations Administrator to integrate a multinational company in the automotive industry, located in Santa Maria da Feira.
* Implementing and validating CyberSecurity projects, IT hardware/software and proper configuration of CyberSecurity solutions;
* Documenting procedures and processes related to operation of CyberSecurity solutions (IT and OT hardware and software), executing such procedures and processes;
* Updating all relevant documentation related to the protection of the Information Systems (inventories, classifications, etc.);
* Suggesting changes aiming at optimizing the operation of CyberSecurity solution;
* Capacity planning of CyberSecurity solutions;
* Implementing necessary / requested changes on CyberSecurity solutions, validating the lack of regression;
* Coordinating with Internal CyberSecurity Advisory team to ensure proper risk analysis on all IT/OT projects using methodologies and standards validated by the CyberSecurity team;
* Coordinating with Internal CyberSecurity Projects team to ensure smooth and efficient projects' transition from build to run;
* Coordinating with CyberSecurity Incident Detection & Response team;
* Maintaining and troubleshooting CyberSecurity solutions;
* Managing vulnerabilities, operating vulnerability scans;
* Communicating planned / emergency changes to necessary other Faurecia Departments (including Applications and Infrastructure teams), along with all potential impacts;
* Producing regular KPIs and reports related to CyberSecurity operations;
* Escalating technical issues to necessary L3 contacts, potentially within CyberSecurity Projects team;
* Escalating observed deviances to our CyberSecurity policies to Risk & Compliance team;
* Contributing to the evaluation, architecture, and selection of CyberSecurity solutions, the definition of hardware and software standards.
* Bachelor's degree or Master Degree in Computer or System Science, with specialization in networks or an equivalent experience;
* 5 years of experience working with design, installation, integration and operations of CyberSecurity solutions;
* Expertise in the area of LAN (routers, switches, authentication servers, firewalls, EDRs, IDS, WIFI equipments, telephony/TOIP, and all associated protocols) and WAN (Internet Gateways, RAS, load balancers, proxies, DLP systems, clouds)
* Implementation experience with enterprise CyberSecurity solutions, including cloud solutions
* Admin experience of systems/network/CyberSecurity solutions, including optimization of the efficiency of such systems
* Knowledge of vulnerability management solutions;
* Good level of English (mandatory)
* French, Spanish, German or Portuguese would be a benefit.
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.