Our client is one of the world's leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology - improving safety for clients worldwide. Their solutions of Business Assurance & Inspecting Services (BA&IS), are applied to a diversity of sectors (aerospace & defence, automotive & engineering, clean energy, financial & professional services, oil & gas...), and reflects a global and shared vision: promote a safer world.
At this moment, to help them establish their customer service team in Lisbon, we're looking for a Customer Service Manager (m/f) fluent in English.
You'll lead every stage of customer experience, be responsible for planning the delivery of professional and responsive service to internal and external customers and you'll thrive in their customer and team-centric culture as a specialist in relationship management.
You will wow, customers by proactively ensuring a positive customer journey from planning to certification production through to invoice.
You will also support and develop the team and build their knowledge of all processes and systems to ensure that they achieve or exceed business objectives.
What do you need to have?
- University Degree or Masters in Commerce or Finance (preferential);
- Good supervisory experience in a client service role (mandatory);
- An assertive approach to problem-solving with strong communication and diplomacy skills to guide, negotiate, influence and persuade at all levels;
- Experienced in working proactively with other areas of the operation to work toward the common growth strategies and targets;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Experience in coaching and mentoring others and a drive to develop further in this area;
- Good command of English (written as well as spoken);
- Must have proficiency in MS Office;
- Preferred knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools (Yellow belt or above);
- Preferred prior working knowledge of SAP;
- Availability to work 8 hours per day from Monday to Friday.
What do we offer?
- The possibility to join this new and amazing project & to be a part of it since day one;
- Work contract directly to our client;
- The chance to join one of the World's Largest Employer of professional services for engineering and technology, which has been in the market for several years;
- Attractive Salary package and benefits;
- The opportunity to work in an environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high-level client interaction.
If you meet all these requirements, have strong language skills, like helping others and appreciate new beginnings with new opportunities, please send us your up-to-date cv.
We would like to know you and promote your application!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.