Our client is one of the world's leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology - improving safety for clients worldwide.
At this moment, to reinforce their customer service team in Lisbon, we are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader (m/f) fluent in English.
You will support and manage a small team and build their knowledge of all processes and systems related to the department activities.
You will also co-coordinate service delivery and build and maintain excellent relationships, from planning to certification production through to invoice and guarantee team' effectiveness with timely invoicing of accounts, ensuring that the systems are updated accurately with the right purchase order information.
What do you need to have?
- University Degree or Masters in Commerce (preferential);
- Good supervisory experience in a client service role (mandatory);
- An assertive approach to problem-solving with strong communication and diplomacy skills to guide, negotiate, influence and persuade at all levels;
- Experienced in working proactively with other areas of the operation to work toward the common growth strategies and targets;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Experience in coaching and mentoring others and a drive to develop further in this area;
- Good command of English (written as well as spoken);
- Must have proficiency in MS Office;
- Preferred prior working knowledge of SAP.
What do we offer?
- The possibility to join this new and amazing project;
- Work contract directly to our client;
- The chance to join one of the World's Largest Employer of professional services for engineering and technology, which has been in the market for several years;
- Attractive Salary package and benefits;
- The opportunity to work in an environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high-level client interaction.
If you meet all these requirements, have strong language skills and appreciate new beginnings with new opportunities, please send us your up-to-date cv.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.