Kelly Engineering is recruiting a Customer Service Engineer (M/F) for our prestigious client, Siemens Healthineers, for Lisbon.
Inserted in the Engineering Department, this professional will develop preventive and corrective maintenance of medical equipment, for example in hospitals
- Degree / Integrated Master in the Electronic, Mechanical, Biomedical or in Health Equipment Technology with specialization in IT and Network Administration (preferred);
- Knowledge of electronic, automation and robotics;
- Knowledge of database / SQL and network administration;
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Software, Physical and Logical Network Concepts, Network Infrastructure and Remote Access technologies;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy, a high capacity for learning and a team player.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.