Kelly IT is recruiting a Continuous Improvement Analyst to directly integrate a internacional client for their offices in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies company. Their purpose is to improve the lives of the people they touch. Meeting their needs is what motivates the company and is a source of tremendous pride for all the employees. In 2020, established in Lisbon to help employees globally focus their specialized skills on providing innovative solutions.
Purpose of role
Develop cross functional process improvement initiatives focussing on the services provided by the GBS. The role requires experience in the continuous improvement tools and methodologies and an ability to gather business requirements, related metric analyses, development of business cases, create action plans, leading and supporting of initiatives' implementation and stabilization.
* Work with stakeholders and the development team to agree scope, implementation timescales for new initiatives
* Shares "best practices" throughout the Company and monitors initiatives for new improvement opportunities
* Apply Continuous Improvement methodologies (i.e. LEAN) in initiatives ensuring that they are delivered seamlessly, on time and within scope
* Develop detailed action plans, monitor, and track their progress
* Analyse process performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Perform other related duties as assigned
* Minimum 2+ years of overall Business Analyst and/or Continuous Improvement experience
* Practical experience in implementing change preferentially in one or more of the following functional areas: Finance, HR, or IT
* Degree or equivalent preferably in a technical discipline such as Finance/Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics, or the Sciences
* Statistical knowledge is an advantage
* Experience in managing improvement initiatives (e.g. Six Sigma, LEAN)
* Experience in Scrum methodology is an advantage
* Knowledge of Technology: MS Office, SAP is an advantage
* Languages: English (fluent)
* Strong communication skills - effectively communicating key data, including presentations to stakeholders
* Hands-on personality, clear understanding of key business services processes and interfaces
* Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving - being able to work with limited guidance and able to determine information needed to resolve more complex issues
* Taking ownership of assigned responsibilities, including research needed to deliver
* Being able to work to tight deadlines and with switching priorities
* Confident in working with stakeholders at different levels in the organization
* Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working
* Team player
If you are interested and match the profile, please submit your updated CV in English.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.