Kelly Services is working with a client, who is a management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. They are a global outsourcing provider of customer experience management, helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
To join their client's Content Review team, we are recruiting Dutch speakers (m/f).
The role involves the review of uploaded content and flagged account activity for indicators of fraudulent activity to remove content according to our Client Policy and evaluate, label and identify patterns in suspicious activity; rigorous and productive approach in delivering quality services.
- Fluent / Native in written and verbal in Dutch (mandatory);
- Good written and verbal skills in English Level B2 (mandatory);
- Complete Compulsory Education (Minimum required);
- Bachelor's in communication, media, or similar;
- Professional experience in editing, revising texts, and analysis of digital content in a multinational environment (preferential);
- Familiar with and heavy-user of social media products;
- Excellent knowledge as a user of MS Office products and the Internet;
- Focus on the rigour, productivity, and quality of service provided;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Monday to Sunday, with availability for 2 shifts: 7 am to 4 pm and 3 pm to 12 pm
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Ongoing training and Support.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference, then you make the perfect fit for this job!
We look forward to hearing from you!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.