Kelly Services is recruiting a Communications Engineer (M/F), for our client Siemens Mobility, located in Alfragide.
- Development of system technical specifications;
- Development of system architectures and integration with 3rd parties' systems;
- Technical interface with customers and other contractors;
- Realization of testing and commissioning works onsite;
- Network troubleshooting for wired and wireless systems both;
- Technical support to systems once into operation after commissioning.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Telecommunications;
- Experience of 2 years at least (desirable) but candidates with less experience will also be considered;
- Roll-out of communication networks (Gigabit Ethernet, SDH, MPLS, etc.);
- Roll-out of radiocommunication systems (specially GSM-R, TETRA and IEEE 802.11-based);
- Valuable to possess some network vendor certifications (Cisco CCNA/CCNP, Hirschmann HiRS/HiBS/HiWP, etc.);
- Onsite testing and commissioning;
- Network Troubleshooting (wireshark);
- Weekend and night shifts work sporadic availability;
- Good English skills, both spoken and written;
- Good command for the project technical documentation.
- Good availability for travelling.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.