Kelly Services is currently recruiting a Communication Designer Junior for a company in the Energy Sector for a client in Lisbon.
- Create and design engaging contents, including writing copy, to develop online and offline campaigns;
- Optimize and update website content;
- Plan out the content in such a way that it helps in creating leads for their business and grow their community;
- Design presentations and sales materials for various products and services, white papers, case studies and infographics;
- Experience with publishing content for different social media channels;
- Help evolve their brand guidelines as they continue to grow.
- Innovation mindset;
- Strong alignment with their mission;
- Focus on measuring and achieving positive impact on end-users, customers and the planet;
- Stays on top of latest developments in the Branding, Graphic Design and Online Marketing fields;
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment;
- Higher Education in Graphic Design or other relevant degree for the function;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer;
- Fluent written and spoken Portuguese and English;
- Strong copywriting and designing skills;
- Great communication and presentation skills (PowerPoint);
- Experience in working with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere).
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.