At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for a CloudDev Team-Lead to integrate a multinational company in the Cybersecurity sector.
* Lead a team of FS developers and stand with expectations of feature development velocity.
* Conduct daily and weekly routines with FS engineers onsite and remotely.
* Conduct estimations od fevelopment tasks.
* Develop and deliver features on CxAST Cloud Platform.
* Analyze, diagnose, debug and solve complex system issues.
* Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
* Experience with project and team management (Daily team meetings, 1x1, Scrums, Planning sprints, know the process).
* SQL Scripting.
* Familiarity with monitoring and central logging technologies (ELK, DataDog, Splunk).
* Understanding with Systern Architecture (SOA, Micro-Services, Serverless, Architecture).
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
* Solid understanding and experience developing in modern Agile environment (Continuous Ingration, Iterative Development).
* AWS Services: Aurora, DynamoDB, Lambda, API GW.
* Application Security Knowledge.
* Project Management skills.
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.