Kelly IT is working with Siemens CYS in order to find the best people to integrate the largest cybersecurity center in the country.
he Cyber Security Vulnerability Management team is responsible for detection and remediation of vulnerabilities for all Siemens assets.
You will play a key role in consulting our customers regarding Vulnerability Management options in a multi-cloud platform environment. You will improve existing services and craft new solutions according to the Cloud Cyber Security Strategy for Vulnerability Management.
You will drive VM in the cloud.
As a Cloud Specialist you will:
- Consulting and technically supporting our CISO's, Business and IT for Vulnerability Management solutions in a multi-cloud environment
- Evaluation of cloud native VM solutions
- Evaluating our existing VM setup with focus on cloud
- Integrating VM cloud solutions into the existing tool landscape
- Giving input on possible directions of future clouds topics
- Becoming part of an internationally distributed team
- Interacting with external providers in the concept, development, and deployment processes to ensure that Siemens requirements are met.
To make a difference, you must have:
- Demonstrable experience with cloud platforms, services and technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in crafting secure cloud architectures
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, partners and customers and able to understand customer demands
- Strong dedication to high quality work and timely deliverables
- Strong automation mentality
- Ability to deliver enterprise class cloud offerings from concept to production release
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
"Making an impact that matters", that's the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We're looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let's build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow's challenges today!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.