Kelly Services is a multinational company, based in Portugal since 2008. As Human Resources specialists, we work every day to give the best solutions to our partners and to our candidates.
Our client is based in Portugal and provides personal insurance solutions. They advise their 10,000 client companies in the development of their social protection policy and support their 1.5 million policyholders in the management of their health contract daily.
For their operation in Lisbon, we are looking for Client Service Officers (m/f) who can speak fluently Dutch and English.
As a Client Service Officer, you will evaluate and manage customer claims, liaising with insurance companies, clients and service providers via telephone and email. You will also be responsible for coordinate the direct billing process with international providers, handle a portfolio of clients with expatriates stationed worldwide and processing e-claims and Invoicing.
- Native or fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of English (mandatory);
- Previous experience in insurance in the medical sector in an international environment (preferential);
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
Workload: Monday to Friday, between 08h - 19h
Local: Lisbon (Av. 5 de Outubro)
- Gross base salary 1200€ + Meal allowance + Individual Bonus + Quarterly Bonus + Transport allowance + Health and disability insurance
- Work Contract directly with our client;
- Integration in a company with the possibility to develop your career.
Do you find this opportunity suitable for you? If so, send us your CV.
Build your career with us!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.