Kelly Services is currently recruiting a Change Management Consultant for a company in the Consumer Goods Sector for a multinational client in Porto Alto.
As a Change Management Consultant you will:
- Develop and execute a local stakeholder engagement plan;
- Support and coach SUs to act as change agents;
- Work with process SMEs to facilitate the design of the Target Operating Model for the factory;
- Work with Site Teams to ensure engagement and alignment with Site Leadership in respect of key benefits to be realised;
- Oversee the development and schedule of local training plans;
- Identify, implement, track and report on business readiness;
- Proactively and effectively manage the OCM deliverables within the OCM plan and the Deployment plan;
- Responsible for the lifecycle of the process.
What we are looking for:
- Influencing skills, able to manage upwards;
- Change and Communication planning;
- Stakeholder management;
- Able to manage and motivate others;
- Familiarity with the planning of training programmes;
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, highly organised and able to easily interface and collaborate with individuals;
- Problem solving skills.
Specific Skills Required:
- Experience as Organisational Change Manager within a large-scale programme (ideally SAP change management experience);
- Experience in working within manufacturing;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Organised and methodical.
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.