Kelly IT is currently looking for a C++ Engineer (M/F), to directly integrate our international client that offers video and streaming product solutions.
This position is Full Remote.
- Gather Requirements through workshops and PBRs (Product Backlog Refinement).
- Develop high quality code that meets the best practices and industry standards.
- UT/IT a must for all changes done in the product.
- Participate in peer reviews.
- Support in CI/CD activities.
- Automate functional & NFR test cases.
- Support SIT Validations.
- Provide high quality documentation on the changes introduced in the product.
- Support in development of in house client load generators.
- Support in Test Automation Framework & executions.
- Strong experience in C++ and Linux/Centos.
- Experience in developing highly performant servers.
- Strong Experience in developing UT/IT using google framework.
- Expertise in HLS, DASH & MSS Streaming Protocols.
- Knowledge/Experience in Video Personalization (Dynamic AD Insertions, Blackouts, Alternate Contents & Bandwidth Management).
- Knowledge/Experience in HTTP server developments, .
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in Developing High Volume Server Components developed over Linux.
- Expertise in Linux/Centos Operating Systems.
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies & CI/CD & DevOps methodologies.
- Experience in developing Automation scripts using Python & JMeters.
If you have the required profile, please send your application!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.