Kelly IT is looking for a C++ Developer to directly integrate our client's team.
You will be responsible for:
- Active involvement in discussions and plans for the architectural and functional direction of the software development techniques, and our processes;
- Critiquing the consequences that different designs will have on performance and maintenance and selecting appropriately;
- Anticipating future extension points and potential problems when designing a software solution, to ease future maintenance;
- Liaising with the consultants throughout, supporting them with any IT aspects related to client engagements;
- Testing work thoroughly against normal usage as well as edge cases, to minimize rework;
- Performing all work in a robust and professional manner to produce high quality and maintainable solutions.
You must have:
- Understand object-oriented design (OOD) and programming (OOP) at an advanced level, with experience in all areas of the C++ language and standard libraries;
- Understand and analyse business requirements rapidly, devising the most appropriate design for a solution;
- Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, and the ability to come up with creative solutions;
- Anticipate future extension points and potential problems when designing a software solution, to ease future maintenance;
- Consider the consequences that different designs will have on performance and maintenance, and select appropriately;
- Perform all your work in a robust and professional manner to produce high quality and maintainable solutions;
- Test your work thoroughly against normal usage as well as edge cases, to minimise rework;
- Code appropriate unit tests for modules to ensure behaviour is as required and to catch future regressions;
- Document all your work in a professional manner, and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients in writing and face-to-face;
- Be confident in putting forward ideas and opinions and have a passion for technology.
You will stand out if you have:
- Knowledge of C#, .Net, TypeScript and HTML5
- Understanding of Data Cubes
- Agile process methodology
- Experience of Jira work tracking software
- Experience of Git (or similar) version control
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.