At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for a C# Developer (m/f) to integrate a multinational company in the digital sector, located in Porto.
* Analysing user requirements, produce specifications and documentation for new features.
* Writing and testing code, refining, and rewriting it as necessary.
* Following the full software development cycle.
* Maintaining automated tests and CI/CD tools.
* Developing existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
* Investigating new technologies.
* Sharing responsibility in collaborating with other teams to define and deliver high quality solutions.
* Assisting in critical support issues.
* BSc degree in Computer Science or similar.
* At least 2 years' experience working in a similar role.
* Strong demonstrable experience with C#/.NET.
* Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design.
* Modern programming techniques such as code reviews, unit testing and CI/CD.
* Experience with C#, .NET (.NET Core Preferable), WebAPI's (REST/SOAP).
* Optional experience with Asynchronous Programming, NoSQL (e.g., LiteDB, Mongo DB), Cross-platform development, Push notifications such as WebSockets / SignalR, OAuth/OpenID, Active Directory / LDAP, Azure/AWS.
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.